Hello,

OK, as style leaders agreed and as the clock is ticking as we have extended
the duration of both the RFC and RFV quite too long, I think this RFV [1]
should pass, it will allow some editing and having some reference to tell
editors that is more "as is" friendly.

Foolip proposed another version [2] (putting english style on meta
entities -work, release-group, recording- and let "as is" on tagging
entities -tracklist, release-) but, as I will not have much time for some
time, I think it’s preferable that my RFV passes and I will think of the new
proposition when possible (as soon as possible, which won’t be so soon,
sorry). I will be happy to participate in this next RFC, which is more
acceptable than the old one but I don’t know yet about it very much… sorry.

Can style leaders tell me what to do when RFV passes ? Me doing something ?

Tristan.

[1]: http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:jesus2099/Style/Language/Vietnamese
[2]:
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Foolip/Capitalization_Standard_Vietnamese

-----
mb : http://musicbrainz.org/user/jesus2099
mb userscripts : http://userscripts.org/users/31010/scripts
black hole : *@jetable.org (stuff sent there won’t reach anyone)
crap® : jesus2099, Ti, Tristan, patate12, saucisson7, so6on, so6on7, TRISTANVS,
M. PATATE, j2-, J2♥, Trí Tân, 鳥, トリ29, TD., iCAT, …