On 24.2.2013 13:29, LordSputnik wrote:
> "Only use Revision to link surviving works. Do not enter works that cannot be
> performed just to be able to use this relationship."
>
> I agree with reo here - if a work is known to have existed at some point,
> then I don't see any reason to not allow adding it.

I also agree. I have added some song collections having couple of songs
missing. There's some benefit of knowing that those are actually missing
and why releases never have these numbers performed. If someone would
create a time line based on dates from relationships, we could also see
that composer wasn't having a long break but was busy with a work which
is currently missing.

- ListMyCDs