On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 10:46:43PM -0600, Rachel Dwight wrote:
> Looks awesome to me. The only commentary I have is what I imagine such a
> system would look like: a multi-tiered drop-down menu system with selectable
> milestones in the artist's life and "Add Another" buttons for both menus.
> Am I in the ballpark?

I haven't worked much on the interface yet, actually; we're still in the
"Implement SQL tickets" portion of the process outlined on
http://blog.musicbrainz.org/?p=1768 -- so just the backend stuff. The most
basic potential interface wouldn't be that fancy -- just more form fields and
the standard relationship-editing tools -- but I would like to think about more
fancy interfaces like you describe. Luckily, that part can be done any time,
not just at the two scheduled schema changes per year.

Anyway, for now feedback on how to migrate artist and label countries is what's
needed :)

--
Ian McEwen <ianmcorvi...@ianmcorvidae.net> <ih...@hampshire.edu>
A262 D5C4 40CB 0E1C 5F24 C3A1 ABED 1ABD 7131 A76F