I wasn't aware that was going to happen, but I'm not sure what effect it
will have on the ability of people to understand the recording definition.
I would think as long as there are enough "usually" "such as" "for example"
and "typically"s in there it wouldn't matter if editors misinterpreted mix
or edit because they don't do the defining. I also think that the sentence
about copying and mastering helps make the meaning of the definition very
clear. But I would :)