AFAIK "artist intent" pre-dates NGS (there were only tracks). Maybe
something for the documentation review team to look into?
It would be weird if you could completely replace the title, but not
variations in spelling...

Regarding structure, I've just done a major rewrite of the proposal, so I'm
going to stick with this for a while. I don't understand the 7 paragraphs
bit?

Nothing about recording titles in this proposal.

/symphonick