On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren <
reosare...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:20 PM, symphonick <symphon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've started a works titles guideline. Suggestions and examples welcome,
>> it's supposed to cover the whole of MB, not just classical.
>>
>> http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/STYLE-263
>> http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Symphonick/Work_titles
>>

> This seems to still say we should remove full work names from titles, so
> obviously I'm still against it for the same reasons as before.

I mostly agree with the rest though. Note that work attributes are being
tested now on http://acid2.mbsandbox.org/ so hopefully we can write this
already with that in mind instead :) See (a random test)
http://acid2.mbsandbox.org/work/f726a9fd-50aa-4ac8-b054-328ba0e3755c

This is also a good moment to make suggestions on how to make the
attributes more useful by the way :)

--
Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren