Now that the orchestra attribute is going away (thankfully) we should store
this data where it belongs: on the artists. I would like to add a few new
artist types to more clearly store this kind of info.

After the feedback on the RFC phase, it seems clear that some people aren't
happy with a large number of subtypes, while others aren't too happy with a
not-large-enough number of subtypes. So for now, I'm going to stick to the
two most basic main types, Orchestra and Choir.

I will then look into adding the necessary code for them to behave like
groups (initially) - later on, we can look at adding specific improvements
that apply to these two types.

tl;dr: I want to add Orchestra and Choir as artist types.

Ticket is http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/STYLE-285
Expected passing date is Jan 29
--
Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren