On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 10:45 PM, symphonick <symphon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't expect an RFV for this, I thought it was a WIP.
>
> While I hope these 2 categories should be mostly harmless, a couple of
> things bothers me:
> The ticket and the RFV message says different things (also one could
> perhaps argue that this is not the version of the proposal you had recieved
> +1:s for),

"As a minimum, I'd like the top level here" says the ticket and said the
RFC. I assumed it was obvious enough that if there was disagreement on
lower levels I'd go forward with just the top.

> but I'm mostly concerned with the lack of documentation.

I did forget to create a version of Artist/Type indeed, although I don't
really think there's much to document at this level. I have added
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Reosarevok/Artist/Type now, which
specifies that not all instrumental/vocal ensembles are orchestras/choirs
in case that was needed.