A lot of orchestral releases give information on the orchestra's
leader/concertmaster for that recording. Similarly, orchestra sites fairly
often provide information about the concertmaster position. As WP says,
"The concertmaster [...] is the second-most significant person in an
orchestra" - so we probably should allow to record this information. For
that I'd like to add artist-recording and artist-release "concertmaster"
relationships, similarly to the conductor ones, plus a "concertmaster"
attribute to the artist-artist "member of" relationship, to relate the
people to the orchestras (since concertmasters are usually first violin or
whatever, but in any case a member of the orchestra).

Does anyone feel any of the two changes would be problematic, and if so,
why and what would be a better way of storing this info?

(actual tickets: http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/STYLE-328 /
http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/STYLE-341)