I was able to clone the repository OK, but then I made some changes,
committed them, and then ran:

$ git push ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/encoded/mpd.git
Enter passphrase for key '/home/ericw/.ssh/id_dsa_xmtp':
ERROR:gitosis.serve.main:Repository read access denied

Anyone have any clue what's up with that?  Am I making a mistake with
my git push command?

Thanks,

e.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If the answer isn't violence, neither is your silence!"
                         -- Pop Will Eat Itself, "Ich Bin Ein Auslander"