Hi,

5 patches deal with closing client connections and correctly
checking the validity of client pointers, fixing a crash bug.

The other 9 patches continue my effort to refactor the audio output
code.  Nothing too important here, just the usual cleanups.  There are
more patches in my local repository, but they aren't finished yet..

 http://repo.or.cz/w/mpd-mk.git
 git://repo.or.cz/mpd-mk.git

Max

Max Kellermann (14):
      client: moved CLOSE/KILL check after client_process_line()
      client: renamed local variable "selret" to "ret"
      client: check for COMMAND_RETURN_CLOSE
      client: client_input_received() returns 0
      client: simplified client_read()
      audio_format: added audio_format_clear() and
      audio_format_defined()
      audio: removed isAudioDeviceOpen()
      audio: don't allow isCurrentAudioFormat(NULL)
      audio: moved static variables into struct audio_buffer
      audio: added function audio_buffer_resize()
      audio: don't free uninitialized audio_buffer
      audio: make audio_configFormat a static variable
      audio: added assertions
      audio: removed commented code

 audio.h        |    2
 audio_format.h |   12 +++++