Hi,

I havn't sent announcements about new mpd-mk patches in the past
weeks, so here is the summary.  I have spent some time on ncmpc, so my
resources for mpd were sparse.

I have merged a lot of Eric's database update patches.  Additionally,
I have written a bunch of patches which clean up the song / directory
/ database / update API.  More:

- I have decided to switch to C99.  The standard will have its tenth
  birthday soon, and I don't think we should support people with a
  compiler which is more than a decade old.  Move on, C99 is great.

- 24 bit PCM support extended - not 100% done, but a great step
  forward.

- the usual pile of cleanup patches.