On 2008/12/31 13:11, Kodest <kod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed that the add url functionality has gone in the last time
> somehow: mpc add http://... reported that the scheme was unknown. I
> tracked down that ls.c didn't see HAVE_CURL because of the missing
> config.h. I assume ls.c included config.h implicitly earlier but the
> huge amount of modifications made the inclusion go away. So, an
> explicit include solves the problem.
>
> I fixed this in my repo:
> http://git.musicpd.org/cgit/kod/mpd.git/commit/?id=a12b57e1e938e92b906c22ee132ce9d4f90e0124

Indeed, I might have removed config.h from some indirectly included
header, and now it isn't available in ls.c anymore.  Maybe we should
write a one-liner perl script to detect cases where config.h macros
are used in #ifdef, but config.h is not directly included?

Thanks for the patch, it's merged!

Max

P.S.: thanks again the for ncmpc translation, it isn't merged yet,
I've been too busy recently...