Hi,

I have created a git branch for important 0.14 fixes named "v0.14.x"
(http://git.musicpd.org/cgit/master/mpd.git/log/?h=v0.14.x).  All
patches which seem important for 0.14 users will be merged into it.

Shortlog appended (git shortlog release-0.14..v0.14.x).  The
writer/composer tag patch introduces a new (micro-)feature, but is so
trivial that it can go into this branch.

We should collect some more patches, and publish the maintenance
release in 2 or 3 weeks.  Meanwhile, distributions may pick patches
from the git branch.

Max

Frank Mulder (1):
      mp4: support the writer/composer tag

Max Kellermann (5):
      configure.ac: version number 0.14.1~git
      log: automatically append newline
      main: use g_setenv() instead of setenv()
      bonjour: fixed "unused parameter" warnings
      jack: duplicate jack_get_ports() return values

Thomas Jansen (1):
      tag_id3: strip leading and trailing whitespace from ID3 tags