Hello,

Ncmpc v0.13 has been released. It has added support for regular
expressions, disable wide characters support while retaining multibyte
characters, a new outputs configuration screen and a disable locale
option. Otherwise, there have been many bugfixes and translation
updates.

Get it: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/musicpd/ncmpc-0.13.tar.bz2
Report bugs: http://musicpd.org/mantis

The usual "Thanks!" goes out to all the contributors.
--
Avuton Olrich (3):
      Standardize the AC_INIT() along with other projects.

Björn Pettersson (3):
      po: updated Swedish translation
      po: converted Swedish translation to UTF-8
      po: updated Swedish translation

Fredrik Lanker (1):
      match: enable regular expressions when using find

Johám-Luís Miguéns Vila (2):
      po: updated Spanish translation
      po: updated Galician translation

Jozef Riha (1):
      po: updated Slovak translation

László Áshin (1):
      po: updated Hungarian translation

Max Arnold (1):
      po: updated Russian translation

Max Kellermann (70):
      configure.ac: bumped version number to 0.13~git
      added missing copyright headers
      AUTHORS: added "former authors" section
      AUTHORS: added missing authors
      AUTHORS: added "translators" section
      NEWS: version 0.13, described new outputs screen
      support: don't declare strcasestr() if provided by the system
      screen: use print_hotkey() for the output screen tab
      list_window: moved string matching to match.h
      match: use g_utf8_casefold() in match_line()
      support: removed fallback strcasestr() implementation
      support: renamed source to hscroll.c
      hscroll: don't compile source in ncmpc-mini mode
      match: case sensitive search with --enable-mini
      po: clean up POTFILES.in
      command: disable check_key_bindings() with --enable-mini
      lyrics: g_new() cannot fail, don't check
      main: deinitialize lyrics library
      lyrics: free lyrics_loader struct in lyrics_free()
      plugin: new plugin library
      lyrics: use the new plugin library
      lyrics: return plugin_cycle struct
      screen_lyrics: disabled _GNU_SOURCE
      screen_text: new library for displaying large texts
      screen_lyrics: use screen_text
      configure.ac: display the correct default values
      AUTHORS: added Björn Pettersson (translator)
      configure.ac: clarify --enable-mini documentation
      configure.ac: drop support for GLib < 2.4
      configure.ac: removed duplicate NLS option
      configure.ac: moved CFLAGS settings to the bottom
      configure.ac: added --enable-werror, rewrote --enable-debug
      po: added conf.c to POTFILES.in
      autogen.sh: run glib-gettextize
      i18n: don't use locale.h
      configure.ac: added --disable-locale option
      initialize NLS without locale support
      show translator credits
      configure.ac: disable NLS in mini mode
      configure.ac: added --disable-multibyte
      configure.ac: fix glib error message
      po: fixed C format string mismatch in Swedish translation
      conf: simplified translation strings
      conf: moved code to parse_line()
      conf: don't free filename in read_rc_file()
      conf: use buffered I/O for reading the config file
      conf: use GLib's string stripping functions
      conf: optimized parse_color() with strchr()
      conf: don't pass length to parse_key_value()
      conf: simplified parse_key_value()
      Makefile.am: removed AUTHORS, README, NEWS from $(EXTRA_DIST)
      conf: improved error messages
      screen_help: removed "bold" marker from "MOVE_UP" line
      simplified translation strings
      command: renamed "Update screen" to "Refresh screen"
      added comments for translators
      po: regenerated ncmpc.pot
      po: updated *.po
      po: converted all PO files to UTF-8
      configure.ac: use AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR
      updated .gitignore
      po: added missing "\n" to Danish po file
      configure.ac: moved ALL_LINGUAS to po/LINGUAS
      autogen.sh: removed $PWD from aclocal call
      m4: deleted codeset.m4 and glib-2.0.m4
      Makefile.am: distribute autogen.sh
      command: check_key_bindings() returns message without comment
      removed newline from translatable strings
      screen_browser: removed "OLD_ADD" code
      libmpdclient: fix shadow warnings

Mikael Svantesson (1):
      screen_outputs: new screen to control MPD's output devices

Mikkel Kirkgaard Nielsen (1):
      po: updated Danish translation

Monika Brinkert (1):
      po: updated German translation

Niels Anker (1):
      po: updated Danish translation

Paul Collins (1):
      added option to disable the status line clock display

Qball Cow (1):
      Rename variable sun as it is predefined (to 1)  on solaris

Sebastian Harl (1):

Yann Cézard (1):
      po: updated French translation
--