Hello Linel,

I happened to notice that you already pushed code to your public git
repository.  I cannot merge this right now, because Viliam has changed
the mixer API meanwhile.

If you have any patches which should be merged into master, please
send a pull request on the mailing list ("pull
git://git.musicpd.org/pat/mpd.git mixer_pulse", not replying to
existing thread or I'll miss it), I'll merge your patches then.  If
patches get merged early, they will be adapted to all API changes by
other developers.

If you want the pulse mixer merged, please adapt it to the new API,
and submit the new patch.

If you create a patch named "correct the new output pulse
implementation", explain what exactly is corrected.  It is not obvious
to me, because I don't know pulse.  When you submit the new patch, you
can fold the "correction" patch into the initial pulse mixer patch.

The patch "Begin implementation for pulse mixer" is superfluous,
because it adds commented code.  This does not make sens, and this
patch does not introduce any progress.

Your patch initializes a "pa_threaded_mainloop".  Does that introduce
overhead?  If yes, it must definitely be optional.  The whole pulse
mixer code should be optional, for those who prefer to use their sound
chip's hardware volume control, and those people should not experience
any slowdown due to your patches.