Hi,

mpc-0.15 released. This release improves bash completion handling,
contains a few "under the hood" optimizations and fixes iconv
regressions. Otherwise contains minor bugfixes and features.

Get it from sourceforge:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/mpc/42336/url_tgz/mpc-0.15.tar.bz2
--
 .gitignore             |   21 ++++
 COPYING                |   27 +++---
 ChangeLog              |   83 ----------------
 INSTALL                |   72 +++-----------
 Makefile.am            |   56 ++++++++++-
 NEWS                   |  106 ++++++++++++++++++++
 README                 |   16 ++-
 autogen.sh             |    2 +-
 configure.ac           |  137 ++++++++++++++++----------
 doc/Makefile.am        |    5 -
 doc/m3u-handler.sh     |    6 -
 doc/mpc-bashrc         |    9 +-
 doc/mpc.1              |   34 +------
 doc/mpd-m3u-handler.sh |    4 +
 doc/mpd-pls-handler.sh |    4 +
 doc/pls-handler.sh     |    6 -
 src/Makefile.am        |   37 -------
 src/charConv.c         |  241 ---------------------------------------------
 src/charConv.h         |   28 ------
 src/charset.c          |  253 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 src/charset.h          |   77 +++++++++++++++
 src/command.c          |  199 +++++++++-----------------------------
 src/command.h          |   22 +++--
 src/gcc.h              |   22 +++--
 src/libmpdclient.c     |    2 +-
 src/list.c             |   21 +++--
 src/list.h             |   21 +++--
 src/main.c             |  138 +++++++++++++++++----------
 src/mpc.h              |   22 +++--
 src/options.c          |   22 +++--
 src/options.h          |   22 +++--
 src/password.c         |   22 +++--
 src/password.h         |   22 +++--
 src/status.c           |   28 +++--
 src/status.h           |   22 +++--
 src/util.c             |   64 +++++++------
 src/util.h             |   23 +++--
Avuton Olrich (17):
      Move the 'handlers' to show the they are specifically for MPD,
in the case they end up installed.
      Rather then put examples of how to parse playlist entries with
mpc in the man page, refer to the scripts that are distributed in the
doc directory.
      Don't automatically assume the user wants their old playlist
cleared and to play after a playlist is added.
      Quote parameter expansions.
      Rather then pipe use a file redirector.
      Remove the unnecessary grep by excluding streams then printing
only when necessary.
      Fix the makefile to deal with the renamed scripts.
      Noticed some abnormalities in the GPLv2 COPYING file, fix it up.
      Remove the (outdated) information about specific commands from
the INSTALL file, refer those looking for help in the INSTALL file to
the man or help
      Update ChangeLog
      Merge commit 'mk/master'
      Spelling and grammar fixes.
      Word wrap our documents (80 char lines max in documents).
      Update the GPLv2 test in README and clarify the language a bit.
      Merge branch 'master' of git://git.musicpd.org/cirrus/mpc
      Update copyright notices
      mpc version 0.15

Hannes Reich (1):
      command: don't obtain song list from MPD for "add"

Max Kellermann (42):
      configure.ac: specify mailing list address
      charset: don't call charset_close() on !HAVE_ICONV
      configure.ac: reordered checks and options
      configure.ac: use AS_HELP_STRING
      configure.ac: added AM_CPPFLAGS
      configure.ac: use iconv.m4 instead of custom iconv check
      configure.ac: no more checks if iconv is disabled
      configure.ac: disable iconv if locale support is incomplete
      configure.ac: revert to manual iconv check
      lstab, tab: don't replace space with underscore
      configure.ac: define HAVE_ICONV
      confiugre.ac: removed superfluous code
      added .gitignore
      charset: check for HAVE_ICONV only
      main: removed duplicate charset_init() call
      charset: don't free old locale in charset_init()
      charset: don't fall back to ISO-Latin-1
      charset: simplified charset_init()
      command: don't send "listall" for "ls"
      charset: return const strings
      charset: disable source file when iconv() is unavailable
      charset: don't duplicate fallback results
      main: moved code to find_command()
      main: parse command in main(), not in run()
      charset: disable conversion to/from pipe
      util: fix memory leak in songToFormatedString()
      charset: fix memory leak in charset_set()
      Makefile.am: add $(src_mpc_headers) to $(src_mpc_SOURCES)

Michael Vogt (1):
      status: show MPD error message

Nick Bowler (1):
      libmpdclient: use str_pool_dup() instead of strdup()
--
avuton