Hi Vasily,

I have just had a look at your rtpfeed code in your rtp branch:

 http://git.musicpd.org/cgit/vasily/mpd.git/log/?h=rtp

Looks like good stuff!

Some hints:

- please wrap your lines at column 79 - I work on a large monitor, but
  others will find that unreadable

- use GLib's GArray or GList instead of rolling your own array type -
  don't waste your time with problems which have been solved by
  others

- what about using GLib timers to kill old clients, instead of using a
  polled approach like clients_kill_expired_clients()?

I havn't tested or compiled your code, I will do once you submit your
final patches.  Once you have them working, let's merge them into
master.