On 2009/03/06 01:49, Avuton Olrich <avu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>       configure: more complete autoconf stuff for lastfm
>
>  AC_ARG_ENABLE(lastfm,
>       AS_HELP_STRING([--enable-lastfm],
> -             [enable support for last.fm radio (default: disable)]),,
> +             [enable support for last.fm radio (default: disable)]),
> +     [enable_lastfm=$enableval],
>       [enable_lastfm=no])

The $enableval line is generated by autoconf automatically if not
present.

>  echo ""
> -echo " Other features:"
> +echo " Streaming support:"
> +
> +if test x$enable_lame = xyes; then
> +        echo " lame support (mp3 output) .....enabled"
> +else
> +        echo " lame support (mp3 output) .....disabled"
> +fi

I'm not quite satisfied with this.  The last patch is an overall
improvement, but I don't see why LAME support should appear twice.  We
should probably write only one "shout" line, and create a new section
for "encoder plugins" (lame + vorbis).  Can you do that, please?

All patches except "more complete autoconf stuff for lastfm" merged.