On 2009/03/07 19:51, David Guibert <david.guib...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I changed the daemonize call as the fork losts the connection to the
> pulse server. According to your remark, the init() method should be
> moved to the open() ones.

That's better!  And hey, the code has become simpler now, because you
don't need all the cleanup in the error handlers anymore.

By the way, why is close() empty?  Don't you need to clean up all the
objects?  I didn't run valgrind yet to check for memory leaks..

The NULL assignments in pulse_mixer_finish() are pointless, because
you're freeing the memory afterwards.  Nobody will access it anymore
(unless bugged).