>From Avuton Olrich:
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 2:53 PM, David Guibert <david.guib...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Avuton,
> >
> > I hope this help to find which part clearly fails.
> > It should give me more information about bugs
> > - 2136
> > - 2138
> > - 2139
> >
> Guess I'm an impatient guy. I had given up on you guys :). Well, the
> good news is the problem doesn't exist anymore, the bad news is the
> mixer doesn't do anything now ;)

I'm not familiar with the bug tracker, should I close the 3 bugs?

> Getting these once a second with gmpc open though.
> pulse_mixer: get_volume offline
>
> When I try to adjust I get:
> client: [1] process command "setvol "100""
> pulse_mixer: set_volume offline 100
>
> Nothing too eventful. Anything else I can help with?

We have to figure out why the mixer is offline.
Run mpd with debug verbosity and check the output.

In the open function:
1. Does it gets the context?
   "pulse_mixer: failed context" should not appear in debug.

2. Does it fail to connect to the server?
   Do you see "pulse_mixer: Failed to connect to server: %s" with the reason of
the
   failure.
   Maybe the warning on lines 211 and 224 should be differentiated.

3. Is the mainloop not started (l.216)?

Try also by running mpd in no-daemon mode.

regards
--
David
        A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open