Hi Max,

I took a look at powertop yesterday, and found that mpd has begun to
generate many wakeups (much more than it used to do before, ~950 per
sec). So, I did a bisect and I think I have found the guilty commit:
3291666b570b1d20f59db42936eaa37dbeb9ca65
As far as I see, this is a reorganization in the output system. Please
look at this.

Regards,
Kodest