Hi Max,

Max Kellermann wrote:
> It's important to document what was written by the original author and
> what was modified by you.  Media players are a dangerous area
> (regarding copyright and patents), and we need to have a reliable
> audit trail of everything, just in case.

I understand that and agree with you on that issue.
So what i've done is this:

I've built a shared library based on cuetools. I want to re-release this
stuff as libcue on sourceforge or whereever so we only need to install
and link mpd against it.
I already contacted Svend about this. If he is willing to let me
relicence it as "BSD" software, i'll do so. Otherwise i'd have to go
with GPL but that wouldn't hurt either i think.

Now i'm reading about automake/autoconf so i have a build system for the
initial/first/alpha release.. :)

Enjoy your holidays.

Regards,

Jochen