On 2009/04/02 18:05, Avuton Olrich <avu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Testing for the MPD-0.15 release begins. Test now or don't expect
> stability ;).

For us developers, alpha means: no new features, but there's still a
few days left to complete existing unfinished features.  With the beta
release, the code freeze will begin: only bug fixes accepted.

Our main task (besides dealing with bug reports) is the review of all
new features.

An important thing that comes into my mind is the user manual.  I have
started it in doc/user.xml.  Please help finishing it!  That's a task
which every experienced MPD user can contribute to, not just
developers.

I'm still accepting patches for new features, but they're going to be
merged into a the "experimental" branch - which will be merged back to
mainline for 0.16 development.