Done.  I've added the MPD_HOST and MPD_PORT variables to a new
"ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES" section in doc/mpc.1, and a quick grep of
libmpdclient for getenv() calls seems to show those are the only
two (the grep was done against the libmpdclient-2.1 release
tarball).  Patch is available at the same place:

     git pull http://sasquatch-labs.org/git/mpc.git master

(I remade the git repo on my server, so the old patch is gone, the only
new thing there is the manpage modification.)

Jeff