Hello,

I've long wanted to play soundcloud tracks through my MPD setup, and found some
discussion in the archives that suggested doing this using a playlist plugin.
I've implemented that, patch attached. If you'd like, I can push it to
git.musicpd.org if you create an account for me.

Re the patch, I'm not an experienced C coder, a lot of this is copying how
other people do things, so I may well have missed something. It seems to work
for me. Also, this uses YAJL for JSON and I didn't know how to make autoconf
handle that. Let me know if you'd like to see something done differently, style
or otherwise.

Commit message below, summarizing use.

Cheers
Rob

Requires YAJL to build, and this doesn't include the necessary
automake changes. Can be built using
./configure CFLAGS="-I/usr/include/yajl" LIBS="-lyajl" --enable-soundcloud

Add the following to your config:

playlist_plugin {
        name "soundcloud"
        enabled "true"
        apikey "c4c979fd6f241b5b30431d722af212e8"
}

Then you can stream from soundcloud using calls like:

mpc load soundcloud://track/<track-id>
mpc load soundcloud://playlist/<playlist-id>
mpc load soundcloud://url/http://soundcloud.com/some/track/or/playlist

For the last case, you can leave off the http:// or
http://soundcloud.com/ .