Hello there,

I would like to network with you and your company.
I'm currently unemployed and looking for a full time job,
and I'm wondering if you or the company you're currently working for
are hiring employees?

Besides being a website designer, I occasionally study the stock market.
Recently, I contacted my stock broker and bought shares in
Thrive World Wide, Inc. for less than $1 a share.
stock symbol: TWWI

The reason why I bought "TWWI" shares is because I believe that they
have a competitive edge in the market. As of this writing, Groupon and
"TWWI" are one of the only two companies that I know of that have
their shares traded in the stock market. These are the only two companies
that focus all of their efforts in their daily deal sites. Google also offers
Google deals but don't really focus all of their efforts in Google deal site.
I think Google focus more in the search engine. Not to mention, Groupon
& Google stock prices are very expensive for me.

I find the stock "TWWI" to be more special then Groupon because
they have video ads that show off the advertisers' deals. This will make
the consumers more attracted to buying the deal from TWWI

That's about all my stock market thoughts for those daily deal sites.

Besides glancing over at the stock market, I also play tennis, but not
golf. I'm currently 29 years old. In my spare time I also cook,
my favorite dish is the terikayi glazed salmon. That's a piece of
salmon marinated in soysauce, terikayi sauce, salt, pepper, and 1
small slice of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Then, placed in the
oven to cook it for under 5 minutes.

I did not send you a résumé because most people do not like
to receive attachments in their email, this is my job seeking
introduction letter (résumé cover letter). Please Let me know
if you would like to receive my résumé.

Sincerely yours,
Cuong Truong

PS. if you do not wish to receive any contact from me in the
future please reply to this email with the word "REMOVE" and
I will not contact you any more.