Hello,

When you listen to a stream (online radio), if you pause it for a
longer time (couple of minutes) and then resume it, the curl input
returns non error eof after 5-10secs, and after 30-40 more secs when
the buffers are all empty the streaming ends, and the playing
continues according to the playlist.

I think a better approach would be to try and reconnect to the stream
(especially if its non seekable -- I'm not 100% if that happens only
for radios, or some stupid https serving mp3 may also be), all the
time, or maybe after a long pause.

I just got a rough understanding of how the input and decoder layer
work, but I'm not sure if the change should be introduced inside
input_curl or on a higher level.

Regards,
Iskren