Dear guys,

For the duration of  each song in the current playlist or in the database,
can we have *seconds.milliseconds* form instead of *seconds* only?

What i mean is like below:
*246.486*  instead of  *246*

Now in the current MPD version:
>From asking MPD by using `client.playlistinfo()` request by using
python-mpd2,
what i get is int type represents duration of each song in *seconds* form.

I think that is not accurate enough for computing the duration of whole
playlist, especially for large playlist.

Maybe i understood this wrong, if so, someone please correct me and point
me out.
Thanks in advance.