Hello everyone. The very interesting question: is there support of
_external_ cue sheets for flac in mpd?

I saw your bts and read changelogs in /usr/share/doc directory.

I've read that our maintainers disable cue support in 2010 because of
conflicts with libcdio. So I've got source package from debian wheezy
repo (this is my main system) and changed debian/rules script, adding
there --enable-flac and --enable-cue options. Then I made new package
and installed it in my system, but after I tried 'mpc update' command, I
realized that mpd did not add my flac files with albums as different
tracks, but put them into music database as single tracks.

I want to understand, if I enable --enable-cue option, what do I enable?
External or internal cue sheets? For all formats, or maybe except flac
and some other formats?

If I try --enable-flac option, does it enable internal cue sheet?

Well, I am really interested to know what option I exactly should enable
to have external cue + flac support. Could you help me please?

I spent a day trying to understand sources of mpd and libmpdclient.
Oh, my brains, my brains... :(

--
*  jabber:  free...@jabber.mipt.ru   *