Hello Denis,

Thanks for your efford in those builds. They are great.

Keep them comming :)

Best Regards,
Hugo

On 04/01/13 15:19, Denis Krjuchkov wrote:
04.01.2013 20:37, zw g пишет:
Can we have the latest MPD binary for Windows platform? Like Win 7.
I see there're no Windows binary packages since version 0.16.8.
Hi, my initial *unoffical* build is still available:

https://github.com/downloads/dkrjuchkov/mpd-win32-build/mpd-0.17.3~git-win32-i686.zip

This is a first try and should be considered beta.

Please try and tell your results.

I'm going to make an update on this week with minor improvements.