Forgot to include some changelog related to this particular build:

Updates for libraries:

curl    7.28.1
ffmpeg  1.0.1
openal  1.15.1
sqlite  3071501
flac    git f20164e41ed

Newer flac revisions unfortunately does not build for me.

Also most of the libraries are now compiled statically.
This should improve startup time and simplify upgrades.

The only exception is openal-soft.
I decided to keep it as shared library because user might want to use
system-installed openal implementation instead.
This could be done by simply renaming OpenAL32.dll to something else.

That's all. Have fun.

--
Denis