Hi,

I have ported MPD to the Blackfin platform and been doing tests using a
very large music database. The entire database is about 500GBytes, but I
have run into this issue with a much smaller database as well. I am
using the text database at the moment.

So my question is, how does MPD do the indexing of the database? Does it
build the entire index in memory and saves the index after finishing? Or
does it do the indexing piece by piece and saves as it goes?

Timur