On 2/8/2013 8:25 PM, Jonathan Neuschäfer wrote:
> How does MPD crash? If you run it in --no-daemon mode, does it print a
> message when it crashes?

It crashes with a CPLB miss error message. The Blackfin CPU does not
have a MMU, so after the crash, the system gets destabilized with
varying symptoms.

MPD also crashes when I kill it using SIGTERM. If I establish a telnet
connection and issue a "kill" client command, it crashes, too. These
crashes are probably not the same as the crash during the database scan.

Timur