19.11.2013 18:19, [mabe] пишет:
> IMHO it would be better to use a library instead, since this is mostly
> redundant code with those well-tested libraries like ... glib, libev,
> libevent and so on.

Thanks for feedback.

GLib is not an option, because one of the goals of this is to remove
GLib dependency.

libevent/libev are possible solutions, however, MPD already duplicates
their features somehow (such as timers and idle notifications). My work
merely abstracts poll interface without reworking existing event loop
logic which is already implemented.

--
Denis