EVERY SANE PERSON MUST

HONOR & PRESERVE IT.

Sincerely,

Dave Makkar
973 760 6006C
973 921 1040E

WEDDING RING

 FINGER:

Some of you may have heard this one before,

but this is a  first for me, and I find it very

interesting! Try it!

Why should the WEDDING RING

be worn

on the fourth finger?

There is a beautiful

and convincing explanation

given by the  Chinese...

Thumb represents your Parents

Second (Index) finger represents your Siblings

Middle finger represents your-Self

Fourth (Ring) finger represents your Life Partner

Last (Little) finger represents your children

First, open your  palms (face to face),

bend the middle fingers and hold them together -

back to back..........Second, open and hold the

remaining three fingers and the thumb - tip to tip

Now, try to separate your thumbs

(representing the parents)...,

they will open, because your

parents are not destined to live with you lifelong,

and   have to leave you sooner or later.

Please join your thumbs as before and separate

your Index fingers (representing siblings)...., they

will also open, because your brothers and sisters

will have their own families and will have to lead

their own separate lives.

Now join the Index fingers and separate

your Little fingers

(representing your children)....,

they will open too, because the children

also will get married and settle down

on their own some day.

Finally, join your Little fingers,and

try to separate your Ring fingers

(representing your spouse).

You will be surprised to see that you

just CANNOT....., because

Husband & Wife have
to remain together all their lives - through

thick and thin!!

ISN'T THIS A GREAT THEORY?

The world's tiniest baby - meet  the 10oz bundle of defiance   Last updated at
23:35pm on 27th   September   2007

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=484264&in_page_id=1811

Sent by:
Larry Cirignano
202-306-6863

"The world is a dangerous place to live--not because of the

people who are evil, but because of the people who don't

do anything about it."

--Albert Einstein