Alhamdulillah there is a good Islamic cartoon for children, namely “Upin and
Ipin” from Malaysia. This film is very good with computer animation design.

The topic also very good and Islamic. Some of them are about Tarawih prayer,
Fast in the Month of Ramadhan, Zakat donation, Salam, etc. Comparing to Western
and Japanese Cartoons that full of violence and sex (at least exposing female
thigh and breast and also kissing scenes), Upin and Ipin is very good and
educative. By watching Upin and Ipin, our children could learn how to behave
well according to Islamic teaching.

UPINDANIPIN

This film is very attractive and funny. My children, Hana (7 years old) and
Irfan (4 years) very fund with the film. It is a very Islamic film.

The film is made by Hj. Burhanuddin Bin Md Radzi cs from Malaysia.

Here is the video Clip:
http://islammyreligion.wordpress.com/2010/04/06/upin-and-ipin-the-best-islamic-cartoon-film-for-children/
===
Belajar Islam sesuai Al Qur'an dan Hadits
http://media-islam.or.id
Milis Ekonomi Nasional: ekonomi-nasional-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
Belajar Islam via SMS:
http://media-islam.or.id/2008/01/14/dakwah-syiar-islam-lewat-sms-mobile-phone