Bismillaah, wal-hamdulilaah, was-salaatu was-salaamu 'alaa rasoolillaah,
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

3: 142. Do you think that you will enter Paradise before Allâh tests those of
you who fought (in His Cause) and (also) tests those who are As-Sâbirin (the
patient ones, etc.)?

The Ayah asks, do you think that you will enter Paradise without being tested
with warfare and hardships ... meaning, you will not earn Paradise until you
are tested and thus Allah knows who among you are the ones who struggle and
fight in His cause and are patient in the face of the enemy. Source :Tafsir Ibn
Kathir

Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth
and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me
from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

Ameen.

Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah  (May Allah be pleased
with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me benefit
in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and increase my
knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek refuge in Allah from
the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition
whose isnad is gharib.

Transliteration:an Abi Hurairah (radiya Allahu anhu) qaal:
qaala Rasul Allah (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam): "Allahumma infa'ni bima
'allamtani, wa allimni maa yanfa'oni wa zidni 'ilman, alhamdulillahi alaa kolli
haal, wa a'odtho billahi min haali ahlil naar."