#3673: when $edit_headers is set, mutt mangles first-line URLs in the message
body.
-------------------------+----------------------
  Reporter:  balderdash  |      Owner:  mutt-dev
      Type:  defect      |     Status:  new
 Component:  mutt        |    Version:  1.5.22
Resolution:              |   Keywords:

Comment (by balderdash):

 {{{
 In fact, experimentation reveals mutt already does some checking to
 see whether the first line (when no blank separating line was left in
 the editor) is "really" a header.

 Suppose that in my editor (with $edit_headers set), I see:

 ---------