On Mon, Jan 18, 1999 at 09:00:53PM -0800, Joe Rhett wrote:
> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] _<-cursor here
>
> If you type ", [EMAIL PROTECTED]" it works fine. But if you simple type
> another e-mail address, like "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", the Cc: list is
> truncated to simply:
>
> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> .. I can't imagine that this is an intended effect.

You are wrong, this is indeed intended. Most of the Fields auto-delete
their contents if the user simply starts to type. Only if you use an
editing function, or in this case a , to signal that you want to
modify/add to the existing list, it stays.

CU,
    Sec
--
> Wie soll ich das aus meinem System wieder herausbekommen?
> Alles hin. Ich brauch einen guten (Block)Vierenkiller? 8)
perl -i.bak -pe 's/4{10,}//' /dev/sd*      -- Florian Weimer