> Kudos to the 8 or so people that mailed back telling me how to do it.
> It was found that sendmail's -f option will allow you to forge the
> envelope line.  Adding myself as a (Thypnotik) trusted user to sendmail's
> configuration file ceased the X-Authentication warnings.

Warning: you might as well be sending mail as "root" then, since you're
giving yourself the right to do just about anything with sendmail.

I highly recommending using the userdb or (I forgot about this before) the
"genericstable" feature.

--
Joe Rhett                                                 Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          ISite Services

PGP keys and contact information:          http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/