++ 29.03.1999, 12:26:03 (+0200) = Antonio Mármol Albert:
>example, please? i.e. How can i put all the messages with the from-header (
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]) in the folder "personal" ??

I use Procmail for filtering. For extremely easy filters (like the one
you want) can be done easily, others need some more reading. There's
numerous documentation for Procmail. Procmail itself comes with three or
four manpages and a faq. Beside of that there's a Procmail (not-so-)
mini-faq located somewhere in Finland [1]. There's a mailinglist as
well, subscribe address is [2]. :-)

>PD: Send a copy to my personal address, please.

I guess on mailinglists it is the same as on Usenet: posting a message
on a list implies reading the answers on the list as well.

[.sig snipped]

And last but not least: you're signature is quite big. Maybe you can
make it some lines smaller so it'll fit the standard of four or seven
lines.

-Rejo.

[1] Don't know the url by heart, but i think you should be able to find
    it from http://www.iki.fi/era/. If that doesn't work use one of the
    official mirrors at http://www.xs4all.nl/~sister/mirror/procmail.i
[2] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
= Rejo [Sister Ray Crisiscentrum]                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
= http://mediaport.org/~sister             PGP: DSS B20D35F8, RSA FAE40065