On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 11:48:02PM +0200, Christian R Molls wrote:

> does mutt's internal pop-support forward mail via sendmail or via port 25?

I think you have a mis-understanding of POP - pop has nothing to do with
forwarding or, for that matter, sending email - and Mutt, does use a MTA
(like sendmail) to send mail.

> Are there plans to support more than one pop host?

You can have more than one - since the PopHost can be changed and you can
fetch from a pop server on demand.

--
Later ...

Rich Roth --- On-the-Net

Direct:  Box 927, Northampton, MA 01061, Voice: 413-586-9668

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Url: http://www.on-the-net.com
   ~~~   www.i-depth.com lets you Add Instant Depth to your Website    ~~~
        ~~~  Adding depths to Web presences and Internet providers  ~~~~~