My cannonical address is not the one set by the system I'm on
(because it is a temporary system). So I use my_hdr From: to send with
the good address. However, I'd like to use reverse_name when I receive
mail addressed to another address. It seems mutt always use the my_hdr
value. Is it possible to generate the From: using reverse_name rather
then my_hdr when both are relevant ?

--
Erwan DAVID            | Domaine de Voluceau
Trusted Logic          | BP 105, 78153 Le Chesnay CEDEX France