Hi,

I'll be reading a message, and when I return to the index the
pointer will sometimes jump to rest on a seemingly random message,
rather than staying on the one I was reading.

This only happens if a message has arrived in that mailbox (I use
Maildirs delivered to by maildrop) whilst I was away from the index,
and then not all the time!

It's weird, and about the only niggly problem I have with this
otherwise perfect mail client. :-)

I'm mentioning this in case there's an easy fix... it's not a
problem as such, just a little bit annoying. :-)

Regards,
Matt.
--
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]              "And when tomorrow comes,
    http://www.yoyo.org/         we'll just do it all again."