I just updated from 0.95 to 0.95.4 and now auto-view doesn't work like
it used to.

I have the following line in my .mailcap:

image/gif; xv %s; x-mozilla-flags=internal

On a Mail which contains only a body of image/gif (and no text at all)
Mutt displayed an 'M' besides the mail and displayed it immedeatly on
pressing enter. (without calling the pager)

Now i only get an:
[-- image/gif is unsupported (use 'v' to view this part) --]

The ChangeLog has not been very helpfull so far. How do I get my old
behaviour back ?

CU,
    Sec
--
I think the IDE issue is a good point.  People with IDE hardware in
their machines should be punished by making them wait to boot...