Hi

Ship's Log, Lt. David DeSimone, Stardate 240399.0930:

> > In what RFC is this mentioned?
>
> I found this in RFC-822:

Well ... it's about EMail ;-)

[...]

> Apparently we are making use of the "serves as an indication of group
> distribution" portion of this RFC.

Donnow if anyone want to send a mail to a single user using Bcc: ;-)
And then, what else should the name in the To: be but the group-identifier
naming the ppl receiving this mail?

Sonds all perfect to me.

Good to know it works that way.

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner  -  1st year grad. physicsstudent and creationist -
| >  The great unification theory reduces matter to two particles T & V  < |