Hi

Forgive me if I should address this elsewhere, but the quality of this list
is so high, its just too difficult to resist - ok, I'll stop.

I want to send the output of a unix process (i.e. a text stream) by mail as
an attached text file _non_ interactively. I loathe making tmp files and
then deleting them and would like to keep this all in memory using
variables.

Is there perhaps a way to spoof a text file and get mutt to attach with
`-a' the stream and call the stream filename.txt - or should I just stop
dreaming?

Also I often have difficulty going:
echo this and that other|mutt -s "A Subject" -a attachment.tar.gz joe

Mutt comes upo interactively - if I try from another Account it works fine
- what should I toggle in my muttrc?

Thanx for your help

--
Eric Smith