[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I downloaded the url veiw but cant seem to get it to reconise in Mutt

Mutt doesn't just "recognize" urlview automatically.  You have to
specifically launch urlview on a given message, and it will do its work.

For instance, someone posted earlier some macros that you can use, that
bind a key (such as Ctrl-B, the same key I use myself) to a macro.  The
macro pipes the current message to the urlview program, and urlview then
does the rest of the work.

> what the proper line wrap for messages here?  80?  what is the line
> for this in the rc file?

There is no setting for this in .muttrc, because Mutt doesn't edit your
messages.  You have to configure your editor to do the line-wrapping for
you.

The usual line-width to use for mail and news is 72.  This allows your
message to be quoted several times, without wrapping effects.

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not