On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 06:09:46PM +0200, Renaud Colinet wrote:

> Btw, does anyone know if it is possible to configure (as a single user) SunOS
> 5.5.1 (don't know if the version matters much) to enable coloring in mutt?
> xterm-color is not recognized.

You'll have to install something that can deal with colors (I use Tom
Dickey's xterm from http://www.clark.net/pub/dickey/xterm) since the
usual Slugaris xterm can't do color.

--
Brian Moore                       | "The Zen nature of a spammer resembles
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     |  a cockroach, except that the cockroach